Where's the Deal
2020 Shepherd Rd
South Lakeland, Florida 33860
About the Company
Owners Buerl & Debra Jankowski invite you to join them at Joshua’s Kitchen, a true family restaurant. Their son Joshua is proud to the inspiration for the restaurant’s name, and is a frequent taste-tester as well.
The restaurant specializes in home-made specials including lasagna, shepherd’s pie & meatloaf as well as a daily selection of soups.
Breakfast is extra affordable with a special of three eggs, potatoes or grits, toast or biscuit for only $2.85.
Come in & try the “Trashbrowns”: a double order of hash browns loaded with ham, cheese, onions, green peppers, tomatoes & mushrooms.
Food is served from 6 a.m. – 2 p.m., Monday through Thursday & all day on Fridays with an all-you-can-eat fish fry from 4 – 8 p.m. Sundays you can stop by for breakfast or lunch from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Some of their specialties. You won't be disappointed!
- Breakfast is served all the time
- Famous Fish Fry Fridays!
- "Trashbrowns", you gotta try them
- Their Spanish Omelets are amazing
- Lunch specials include soup or salad
- Shepherd's Pie
- 22 choices of sandwiches. There are also subs and wrap too!
- A favorite, Reuben sandwich
- Pies, cakes and other desserts!
- And much, much more
- Deal Certificate Promotional Value Expires 08/31/2013 .
- See Terms and Conditions that apply to all deals.
- Limit 4 per person.
- May buy 2 additional as gifts.
- Not valid with other offers
- Limit one per table
- Tax and gratuity not included
- Must use in one visit, no cash or credit back
- Not valid on catering, delivery or carryout
What's the Deal
$2 for $5 of Food & Drink at Joshua's Kitchen in South Lakeland. As Trent Rowe, ex-Ledger Food Critic said, "Specials, Breakfast, Lunch...All Good at Joshua's!
If you haven't tried Joshua's Kitchen on Shepherd Road in the Publix Plaza you are truly missing out on home cooked American cuisine!