Where's the Deal
About the Company
Manolitos has been a fixture for the best Cuban sandwiches in town for 37 years. Formerly owned by Tom Baird, Manolitos was known for their classic Cubans that stuck close to heritage, and as a helping hand in the Lakeland community.
After a long run in the restaurant industry Tom decided it was time to retire, but didn’t want to hand his restaurant over to just anyone. Jim Mosier, a local businessman teamed up with Walt and Michele Smith in order to keep the legacy of Manolitos alive.
- Monday-Friday 11am–7pm
- Saturday 11am–5pm
Serving award winning Cuban sandwiches in South Lakeland since 1977!
- Celebrate Re-Grand Opening with New Owners Michele and Walt Smith. Click Here to see Manolitos write-up in Polk Foodie Magazine.
- Traditional Cuban sandwich, Black Beans and Rice and Spanish Bean Soup.
- Added new and more menu options including vegetarian choices.
- New owners and remodeled restaurant interior.
- Deal Certificate Promotional Value Expires 06/30/2014 .
- See Terms and Conditions that apply to all deals.
- Limit 4 per person.
- May buy 4 additional as gifts.
- Not valid with other offers, discounts or specials.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
- Must use in one visit, no cash or credit back.
What's the Deal
Option #1: Pay $10 & Get $20 of Food/Drink at Manolitos Cuban Cafe! Option #2: Pay $5 & Get $10 Worth.
Come help Michele and Walt Smith, the new owners of Manolitos Cuban Cafe celebrate their new venture with the Re-Granding Opening of Manolitos. Retiring Tom Baird who starting Manolitos over 37 years ago has left Manolitos in good hands to carry on the tradition of Lakeland's best Cuban sandwiches!
Manolitos is located in the Winn Dixie Plaza on South Florida Avenue and Shepherd Road in South Lakeland. The new owners have remodeled the restaurant's interior and have added more selections to the menu while staying true to the heritage of what has made Manolitos famous since 1977... traditional Cuban Sandwiches, Black Beans and Rice and Spanish Bean Soup!