Where's the Deal
About the Company
Patio 850 - A Community Patio Experience - Food, Wine and Fun!
Menu includes a variety of creative soups, salads, spreads, sharing plates, sandwiches and meals that are unmatched in the area for creativity and flavor.
Think European meets American meets Southern, with locally sourced produce and ingredients to enhance the flavors and support the community.
Monday & Tuesday 4:00 – 9:00pm
Wednesday & Thursday 4:00 – 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday 4:00 – 11:00 pm
You are Going to Love this Place!
Check out this Dish Pick Review in Polk Foodie Magazine on 850's Charleston Low Country Shrimp!
The Food and Wine
Come Experience the Tastes of Chef Patrick Schaefer, Who was U.S. Foods Next Top Product National Finalist in 2012!
- Same S.L.O. food concept brought from Chef Patrick.
- Unique menu, foods and Share Plate dining fun!
- Areas most extensive wines and brews available for enjoying with friends!
The Atmoshere and Experience
- Expanded bar and indoor dining.
- Larger paver stone outdoor patio area.
- Misting fans for summer and heat lamps for winter.
- Brighter ambiance with white patio string lights.
- New patio furniture, larger tables for more friends and relaxing bench gathering areas.
- Live Music
- Deal Certificate Promotional Value Expires 11/28/2014 .
- See Terms and Conditions that apply to all deals.
- Limit 2 per person.
- May buy 2 additional as gifts.
- Not valid on holidays.
- Not valid with other offers, discounts or specials.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
- Must use in one visit, no cash or credit back.
- Limit 1 certificate per check.
- Limit 1 certficate per table.
- Dine-in only.
What's the Deal
Patio 850 Deal! Option #1: Pay $10 for $20 of Food & Wine, Beer and Drinks at Patio 850! Option #2: Pay $5 & Get $10 Worth!
UrbanSpoon.com Overall Rating 4.5 Out of 5 Stars with 18 Reviews
Mobile Review by Urban Fork on October 12, 2013 Another excellent experience! Beautiful weather and great music. Stuffed pork loin, two thumbs up!! Jason took great care of us!
Mobile Review by Yoop on October 12, 2013 We had several flat breads & a pizza & enjoyed them all! So glad to have Patio 850 in Lakeland. Creative food at a reasonable price. Nice wine selection too & atmosphere.
TripAdvisor.com Overall Rating 4 Out of 5 Stars on 8 Reviews
Review by Nathan S on September 16, 2013 I had never heard of this place until I was invited to an engagement party that took place yesterday. My wife and I were blown away with the food, aside from everything that we tried being amazing, many of the dishes were creations that you wouldn't be able to get at other restaurants. One of the previous reviewers mentioned that they were disappointed in the bacon popcorn, out of the group of people I was with, it was one of our favorite dishes. The jack cheese and crab dip was also top notch, there was plenty of crab in the dip that we were served. To top it off, the service couldn't have been any better.
Review by DoDutch on July 22, 2013 Being originally from The Netherlands, any opportunity to dine outdoors is being grasped with both hands. Patio 850 brings a casual atmosphere, live music and excellent food that is different from any chain restaurant. I have been coming here since they were the Red Door. It would be awesome to have a movie night during the dark winter months. Other than that: if you're in Lakeland, this is one of the places to chilllax!