Where's the Deal
About the Company
At Palace, We are a family owned and operated Italian Restaurant.
We create each dish with pride from our fresh side salads to our mouthwatering entrees using only the freshest, high quality ingredients available to create authentic Italian flavor.
With 25 years of experience, our family strictly follows traditional recipes where we not only prepare each meal to taste but to create a stunning visual presentation to make your whole meal experience a memorable one.
We invite you and your loved ones to enjoy a meal with us. We are located behind Louie Mack’s Steakhouse and Miller’s Ale House in the Center Point Plaza on South Florida Avenue.
Monday - Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Extensive Menu. Pizza plus so much more! Click on menu below.
- Fresh, Authentic Fine Italian Dining.
- Family and Group Seating.
- Great Wine Selection.
- Great Southside Location Behind Louie Mack's Steakhouse and Miller's Ale House in the Centerpoint Plaza.
- Deal Certificate Promotional Value Expires 06/30/2014 .
- See Terms and Conditions that apply to all deals.
- Limit 2 per person.
- May buy 2 additional as gifts.
- Not valid with other offers, discounts or specials
- Tax and gratuity not included
- Must use in one visit, no cash or credit back
- Limit 1 certificate per dining party
- Not valid on take out orders and catering.
- ***Deal Certificate Valid ONLY at 5720 South Florida Avenue, Lakeland Location***
What's the Deal
Option #1: Pay $10 & Get $20 of Food/Drink at Palace Italian Restaurant! Second Option #2: Pay $5 & Get $10 Worth.
Yelp Reviews-4 Out of 5 Stars on 12 Reviews
A Few Reviews Below
Reviewed by Ryan M-5 Out of 5 Stars
"All I can say is WOW!!! I am from New Jersey and live in TX, I had no idea I had to come to Lakeland FL to find a great Italian Restaurant. I am extremely critical of Italian food and this place blew me away. The atmosphere is very nice, a nice Italian family runs it. I went with a big group, so I will give a run down on what I tasted.
- Chicken Franchese- was amazing... Perfectly cooked and sauce was great.
- Eggplant- excellent, sauce was good and well cooked.
- Chicken Sorrentino- again, an excellent dish, perfectly done.
I can't wait to come back to Lakeland to visit family again so I can come back."
Reviewed by Rob B-4 Out of 5 Stars
"Food quality is great, truly scratch made dishes. No Sysco provided pre-fab garbaggio. Lovely sauces and combos. You will often enter and be thrown a free appetizer when you sit.
Slightly cramped when busy, can get loud as well. Wait staff is spotty, its a coin flip if you will get great service or a disappearing act. The table service is the only thing that makes me mark them down.
Recco: Antipasto appetizer, Chicken Palace.
This is on my regular dining list, top Italian restaurant in Lakeland."